Devil May Cry 4 (2008)
Hack & Slash
||Devil May Cry
From the producer of the original Devil May Cry and Resident Evil 4 comes the next installment in the hugely successful stylised action series that has so far achieved global sales of nearly seven million units.
Devil May Cry 4 immerses gamers in a supernatural world where a new protagonist clashes with a familiar hero. As the new leading man, Nero, players will unleash incredible attacks and non-stop combos using a unique new gameplay mechanic, his powerful "Devil Bringer" arm.
With the advanced graphical capabilities of the current-gen systems, high definition visuals and intricate detail come to life as players explore new and exotic locales. Dynamic action and undeniable style combine with explosive fighting options and a gripping story to produce the incomparable experience that only a Devil May Cry game can deliver.
- 60 frames per second
- Blend of familiar and new: newcomer Nero clashes with veteran Dante
- New characters and environments
- Signature blend of guns and swordplay
- Deep combo system rewards stylish dispatching of enemies
- Unique "Devil Bringer" arm opens up a range of combo options
- Distinct set of weaponry and moves for Nero and Dante
- Exceed System allows Nero to charge up his sword with a throttle effect, revving up to three levels with powerful attack options
- New active style change system for Dante allows him to switch styles and weapons on the fly, producing crazy combo possibilities
|No. of Disks